My name is Lukasz Olczyk. I'm an agile coach, strategic consultant, and trainer. Since 2011, I'm improving businesses with Agile frameworks and practices. Aside from (typical for the job) software development teams, I worked with legal, sales, HR, marketing ones. I’ve managed to identify core Agile principles and practices that can help you make your team more efficient. In other words, make your team Agile.
What can you expect upon applying the knowledge you gain in this course?
- Less pressure and stress, effectively making you and your team happier;
- Easier to focus on what’s truly important;
- Transparency of work;
- Improved planning and predictability;
- Shorter time to market - getting job done faster;
- More satisfied stakeholders - both within your organization and external.
By the way, the techniques I show are scalable. You can use them yourself first easily. It will improve quality of both your work and your life. It will be easier for you to sell the idea to your team too :-)
The areas we will cover are divided into seven steps
- Set single source of truth.
- Agree on clear prioritization rules.
- Visualize the process.
- (Optionally) Perform weekly planning.
- Daily debrief.
- Limit work in progress.
- Review and improve.
Ready? Let's get started!